Weekly Overview

This has been a really strange week, both really busy and really relaxing, quite calm and yet also rather social and out there. Basically. a good week has been had by me. This week I had a major fall-out with Game of Thrones which I'm still incredibly conflicted about, but I also read The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath which was a major highlight.


Monday:


Tuesday:


Wednesday:


Friday:

So, that was my week! Isn't the cover for The Gracekeepers stunning? Next week, in the sense of posting, will be really on and off. I have my graduation ball on Tuesday, am working three days and get my grades back. In between that I am hoping to get some posts up!

This post is linked up with the Sunday Post over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

Comments

  1. That is a really beautiful cover! I love the art style. Looks like a good week on your blog!

    -Ashley
    What's Your Story?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't follow Game of Thrones, but I think I know what you're referring to. Several friends mentioned their disappointment and unhappiness with two recent episodes.

    My Sunday recap: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2015/06/weekly-book-recap-107.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am a little hacked off at GOT this week, that scene was just un-necessary. The season finale better be good, it needs to redeem itself in my eyes.

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover for The Gracekeepers...I could get lost in it.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you've had a successful week! I'm heading to check out your GoT post now!!

    Here's my Weekly Recap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts