Weekly Overview

It's been the first week I've properly returned to blogging and I don't think I've done too badly. I've really enjoyed getting back into the memes and getting some reviews up. It can feel a bit like a chore sometimes when you're at the start of a post. But then once you start writing it just sort of flows. Here's a round-up of my week:


Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Ok, I'm not too disappointed about this week. Three reviews a week is a definite step up from two posts a week since the holiday! How was your week? Do you have a favourite post of the week? Leave a link in the comments :)

Comments

  1. I've been doing an overview of recommended books from different regions of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a really good way to get some diverse books in your TBR pile! I'll stop by your post, can't wait to see which books you're listing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts