Stacking the Shelves & It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I just checked and I think I haven't done this meme in almost a month! Surely that is a crime! Thankfully I have so many books to talk about this week that I need this post in order to even know which ones I have. Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Stephanie over at Tynga's Reviews and It's Monday! What Are You Reading? by Sheila over at BookJourney.

2aaaStacking The Shelves [103]

Last week I went to an Urban Fantasy evening hosted by Orbit and was given an absolutely beautiful giftbag with all of the books below. I've included links to GoodReads because if I had to put in all of the synopses we'd never finish this post!

The Oversight (Oversight Trilogy, #1)Night Broken (Mercy Thompson, #8)The Remaining (The Remaining, #1)Full Blooded (Jessica McClain, #1)A Dance of Cloaks (Shadowdance, #1)Fated (Alex Verus, #1)Fortune's Pawn (Paradox, #1)Abaddon's Gate (Expanse, #3)When It's A Jar

The Oversight by Charlie Fletcher, Night Broken by Patricia Biggs, The Remaining by D.J. Molles, Full Blooded Amanda Carlson, Fated by Benedict Jacka, A Dance of Cloaks by David Dalglish, Pawn by Rachel Bach, Abaddon's Gate by James S.A. Corey and When It's A Jar by Tom Holt.

Don't they all look pretty? But that's not it! After the trip in London, I came home to Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill, which I've just read an absolutely loved! Expect a review tomorrow! And then at the Lowdham Book Festival I bought Burning Your Boats by Angela Carter. As a teenager I really didn't like Angela Carter, but now, at the ripe age of twenty, my eyes have been opened and I admire the woman!
Burning Your Boats: Collected Short StoriesOnly Ever Yours

Last week I read/reviewed:

  • The Lives of Others by Neel Mukherjee (review)
  • When It's A Jar by Tom Holt (review)
  • Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill (review coming up)

This Week I'm reading:

  • Burning Your Boats by Angela Carter
  • A Dance of Cloaks by David Dalglish
  • and many others.
So, that's this post rounded up. My summer reading is definitely sorted and I just want to give another quick shout out to everyone at Orbit for all of the amazing books!

Comments

  1. That is a nice goodies bag of books! The Mercy Thompson series is one I want to try soon. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all some pretty cool covers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts