'The Hobbit' trailer has landed!

The trailer for 'The Hobbit' was released and I do not think I can describe my excitement! It is simply amazing! It is just great so see Ian McKellen, Ian Holm, Andy Serkis and Cate Blanchett in their old roles again and it looks like the new cast is brilliant. And may I warn you before you start watching the glory below that from 0:52 on the Dwarfs start singing their song and it is very haunting. It seems to be a mix between those Christian hymns and old heathen songs. I absolutely love it.


Also, the settings look beautiful again, especially the darker ones. And I am really happy Ian McKellen has such a big role! I realise that for many people it will not come near the book and that it will add new fuel to the debate about how movies are ruining books for people etc, but as a true fan of the books I just love seeing them come alive, even if it is not how I would have done it! There should be room for everyone's interpretation, n'est pas?

So, how excited are you? And isn't Martin Freeman a perfect Hobbit?

Comments

Popular Posts