Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop

FF is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read & this week's FF question:
Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?


To be honest, I have never read the True Blood series and I am getting a bit sick of all the paranormal books. Having said this, I do not count wizards as paranormal. However, I do not think I would want any mythical creature to come out of the closet because I love the fact they are mythical and therefore perhaps not real. What would be the attraction of the Greek myths if we knew for a fact that Minotaurs and gods were real? Now we can escape to those worlds and imagine they exist. So I guess my answer is I would not want any of them to come out of the closet.
 
Book Blogger Hop
BBH is hosted by Crazy for Books and this week's BBH question:
Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets?

Unfortunately I do not have any pets at the moment! I used to have a guinea-pig, which I named after Simba's daughter in the second Lion King. All I have now is my dad's girlfriend's dog and he doesn't even life with us. Maybe I can convince my dad to get my sister and me a rabbit and then I can name him after the one from Alice in Wonderland!

So, how about you? Any mythical creatures or pets you want to open up about? Don't hesitate to leave your link behind!!



 

Comments

  1. Very well said =) Nice answer! If you have time, would you come and see my answer? ;P Here's mine.

    New follower,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by from the Hop! I couldn't imagine not have a pet BUT I've always kind of wanted a guinea pig. I heard they are really loud though?

    My Hop is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww no pets =(

    and no creatures? not even the good ones like wood nymphs or mermaids (not the siren kind)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow never even thought of it that way!! But you're so right if they were real there's less of a mystery about them!!

    New follower, awesome post:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your take on the question. Mythology is alot of fun!

    Here is my answer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! just blogging by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping by from the Hop (with my answer about 4 bunnies I live with). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wizards would be cool!

    Check out OUR FF!

    Also check out the great giveways we have going on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great reply. I totally agree. Most of this paranormal creatures are to creepy/scary for this world anyway.
    I'm a new follower
    Please hop by my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a cat. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. I like the idea of the Greek gods. But I'd be nervous about them since so many were quite heartless.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. You definitely have a point about the creatures no longer being mythical if they come out of the closet.
    I do have a pet - a Jack Russell terrier named Tobie. He is the sweetest but naughtiest dog I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts