It's Monday, what are you reading?

Deeper Water (Tides of Truth Series, Book 1)
It's Monday and already I'm failing my 'no blogging during exams'-resolution!! Anyway, I have been reading an amazing book!! To be honest, I just got this book for my Kindle because it was free, just like a great other one I'll review somewhere this week. And I was positively surprised! I haven't finished it yet, but this is the basic story:
A girl called Tammy has been raised in a very Christian way. She prayes to God for advice on basically anything. She has, thanks to God, accepted a sumemr clerkship at a lawfirm in Savanah!

The book is called: Deeper Water (Tides of Truth Series). I really enjoy it! Tammy (or Tami as she calls herself. She changed her name secretly, without asking God or her parents.)

Next week hopefully I'll start:
In the throes of a quarter-life crisis, Jiminy Davis abruptly quits law school and flees Chicago for her grandmother Willa's farm in rural Mississippi. In search of peace and quiet, Jiminy instead stumbles upon more trouble and turmoil than she ever knew existed.


She is shocked to discover there was once another Jiminy - the daughter of her grandmother's longtime housekeeper, Lyn - who was murdered along with Lyn's husband four decades earlier in a civil rights-era hate crime. With the help of Lyn's nephew Bo, Jiminy sets out to solve the long-ago murder, to the dismay of those who would prefer to let sleeping dogs lie.

In Sweet Jiminy, readers will find a lively and compelling story filled with authentic and genuine Southern characters.

Comments

  1. OOH Sweet Jiminy looks good! I look forward to your review!

    I am linking up your post for you on the meme so others can come visit you too! :)

    The post link is on the bottom of the Monday Reading post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts